[access-uk] Re: blue frame in yahoo

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:54:50 +0100

Michael,

Some time ago there was discussion on one of the lists about these blue
lines around buttons.  Evidently it turned out to be something to do with
the coding of the html making it work on macs.  The blue line thwarted all
the screen readers though, and the only way to get past it was by having
sighted help.  If this is the cause I can't suggest what to do but contact
the site themselves and explain the problem.

hth

Mark Threadgold