[access-uk] Re: blocking?

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 06:55:23 +0100

Hi Billy

I'm not sure if this will cure it, but |I suspect it will.  In Internet
Explorer, go into *Tools* with alt+t, press *o* for options, left tab to
*General* then right arrow until you get to *Advance*, tab once then hit the
end button or cursor right down to the bottom, then cursor up two to  *Warn
about invalid site certificate*.  If this is on, hit the space bar to turn
it off then tab to ok.

Be warned, though, that this is a security option to tell you that you might
be on a dodgie site.  Turn it off, and you won't get the warning.

Barry