[access-uk] Re: blind mice again

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:30:28 +0200

Hi Saqib
It isn't actually down, some people, not me, can actually access it and the movies are updated. The thing what you must do to access it is go to google, then search for blind mice movie vault, then click on the cashed link. You'll actually then be taken to the page google has for the site and you'll see it does get updated and you can download those movies. Besides, even though the actual site is down, the movies aren't because they weren't on the site in the first place, but on sendspace. My problem is getting the sendspace links for the movies that are not linked to on the site. Ari