[access-uk] Re: blame where due

  • From: Glenn Tookey <glenn.tookey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:24:01 +0000

Dear Hazel

I have just picked up your post.

I will look into the records of the call we had with you to see if there is
anything we should have done better or differently. I would be surprised if we
could not give you best  advice on your set up and on the usage of JAWS. I am
not entirely clear if you think we have let you down, or if it is the design of
the Sainsbury's web site that is the issue, but if you can give me some
specific issues then I will follow up.

We do call people back and the fact that we spent an hour and a half on the
phone, remotely connected to your machine (only the telephone company made
money out of that call)  does show that we provide a service level above most
others. We cannot fix all problems, especially those that are not JAWS related,
but we do try very hard to leave a customer in a better position than when they
started a call.

Regards
Glenn

Glenn Tookey