[access-uk] Re: best Laptop?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 09:39:10 -0000

Carol, I think there is a way round it with buying an external USB contraption that lets you have a line-in facility. That would only do me occasionally, but Ian would need it all the time as he uses Sound Forge a lot. If anyone could recommend one of these external gadgets, presumably a sound card of sorts, I'd be very glad to hear your views. Are they easy to work for a start?

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>