[access-uk] Re: bbc iplayer with AD

You don't need to install anything. Just go down to categories and choose audio description and play the programmes from there. If you know what you want though just search for it then once you get to the programme screen do a search with your screen reader for 'audio' and if it's available it should take you to the 'view audio described version'.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 4:50 PM
To: c
Subject: [access-uk] bbc iplayer with AD

Hi folks

I've missed something on bbc and really would like to download and
view it via the bbc iplayer. Can anyone give instructions on
accessing programs with AD, I've used iplayer a long time ago on my
old PC but had no success with AD and my new PC does not have the
iplayer app installed, any links to install iplayer with ad and where
to navigate to to download the programs with ad would be appreciated.

Thanks
Martin