[access-uk] Re: bbc freesat

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:52:50 +0100

All this sexy satellite and variations are a farce and a right turn-off. (smile.) I've been a Sky TV subscriber for eight years and an analogue viewer before that. With my original Digibox and Netgem box, I'm happy to use them both, at once if necessary, it suits me. It's all getting rather silly with what's coming out now, and deliberately complicated to fool the paying public. Yes I'm a cynic, but it's true.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx