[access-uk] batch convertor in soundforge

Hello,
I would be very grateful if somebody could tell me how to use batch files
convertoer in soundforge version 8, which is in it's tools menu.  I am using
windows xp and window-eyes.
My e-mail:
eossalt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks in anticipation, Peter Salt.
Peter Salt.Peter Salt.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.