[access-uk] Re: bar code reader for Iphone?

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <ptrholdstock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:28:41 -0000

Indeed lots of codes in the UK aren’t recognised. it’ not that the codes are
necssarily different but that the database doesn’t include the items from the
stores you shop at. Nancy Miricle from Digit Eyes has said though that if you
let them know some of the codes and the stores they are from they will get them
added to the database.

Peter