[access-uk] Re: avg free edition

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:32:10 +0100

Mark, does that go for firewalls as well. Lots of folks are using the free sygate firewall software, with no problems.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Marie Baisez
Sent: August 24, 2005 4:17 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] avg free edition

Guess what? NAV's playing up again, so, I'm contemplating using AVG
free edition. Think I've hit a snag though, when I read the product
limitations it says that it is not suitable for a network, we have 2
PCS networked sharing
the internet connection through a router.
Any of you using this version with a config similar to mine? Any comments
on
this matter welcomed.

Cheers now,

Marie

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.14/79 - Release Date: 8/22/2005

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/81 - Release Date: 24/08/2005