[access-uk] Re: avg free edition

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:30:48 +0200

Yeha, sure. my husband and i do. the only thing you'll need to do is to install avg free edition on both machines. It means you cannot scan mapped drive on the network but otherwise it does not know or care you have another machine on your lan.

Cheers,

Doris

At 10:17 AM 8/24/2005 +0200, you wrote:

Guess what? NAV's playing up again, so, I'm contemplating using AVG free edition. Think I've hit a snag though, when I read the product limitations it says that it is not suitable for a network, we have 2 PCS networked sharing the internet connection through a router.
Any of you using this version with a config similar to mine? Any comments on this matter welcomed.

Cheers now,

Marie

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.14/79 - Release Date: 8/22/2005