[access-uk] Re: audio output on the Logic ldr freeview box

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:15:47 -0000

Phil, perhaps you've got a digital out for your audio. Either an optical or
coaxial cable would be required in this case. Of course, you'd need the
input for such a cable on your Hi-Fi as well.

Oh, and I think the gadget Jackie's using is called a Skart switch box, in
case you'd be interested in trying to track one down.

Regards.

Darran