[access-uk] Re: audio discription on channel four on the talking freview box

  • From: hannah day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:50:45 +0000

chris it can't be as i've looked at the guide for tomorrow and it saying no audio for tomorrow either

hope that helps?

chat soon hannah

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannah.day

On 02/01/2011 22:48, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hi all.
Peter you have got a point. Technical issues may be the cause of the
lack of audio description, rather than the box itself. Let us not assume
the box is at fault here.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 02/01/2011 21:59, hannah day wrote:
but i had it on a few days agoe and it wasn't then either

hope that helps?

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannah.day

On 02/01/2011 21:58, Peter Holdstock wrote:
Se if it is tomrrow. It might have just been a problem for tonight.
Peter

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 8:12 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: audio discription on channel four on the
talking freview box

Hi Hannah.
Interesting question. I don't know myself, but I'm sure it's just a
ninor annoyance and will be fixed in a later update. I will try and
duplicate the problem when I get mine.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 02/01/2011 20:01, hannah day wrote:
Hi all

Tonight i was going to watch deal or no deal . And i noticed it wasn't
audio discribed and i would like to no why it's not? as other people
who
are on fre view with other boxers get it

chat soon hannah