[access-uk] Re: audible.co.uk

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:17:22 +0000

yes and then right clik the book when downloaded into the manager and copy to milestone when connected I think, to your PC

On 10 Jan 2010, at 19:08, Linda Gaitskell wrote:

Hi,

I have just joined audible.co.uk. Once I have downloaded the audible manager softwear do I need to do anything further with it? I am wanting to put the books on my milestone, so do I need to put the audible manager on there as well?

Thanks
Linda           Do I need to do anything with