[access-uk] Re: audible UK.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:56:52 +0100

Hi Ray,

So far, I have got all the books I ever tried to get from Audible.  I have
never come up with the copyright restriction yet.  I don't see what is not
logical about the site, it is very easy to me.  So long as they keep
knocking out the Stephen King books, I'm happy <Smile>.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk