[access-uk] Re: athlon & intel processors explaine please.

  • From: "terrcooper" <terry.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:07:50 -0000

Hi Andy

Yeh, I was looking at web sites where you can choose the components to put a pc
together.  I want a second pc to network to my laptop.

I've had two crashes over the last few months, and not sure why.  I have a
backup external drive, but you can guarantee, when this has crashed recently, I
hadn't backed up stuff for a while.  Additionally, there is the inconvenience
of not having a pc for a while.

I have been looking for a used pc, but missed a couple that were recently
advertised on the recycle it list.

Do you know of anywhere that sells used desktops, but with decent specs?  I was
trying to keep the cost down, as it won't be my main pc, but at the same time,
I didn't want something that was sluggish.

anyway, thanks for your reply from the other day.

Regards

Terry