[access-uk] Re: anyone test this site for me please?!

Steve, I'd be interested to know if you can select a destination and get 
video for that destination. Thats the point of the site after all and I 
couldn't do that.
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:57 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: anyone test this site for me please?!


> Hi George,
>
> It sees all the buttons, play, pause, rewind, previous, next, etc.  It 
> even
> says that Play is disabled when the video is playing.  It then tells me 
> the
> time of the track.  I will try to reproduce a clipboard holding of 
> Wineyes'
> MSAA buffer, but it gives a lot more information than JAWS does.  Let's 
> try
> below:-
>
> Unnamed__2
> Pause
> Play
> Stop
> Previous
> Rewind
> Fast Forward
> Next
> Mute
> show
> title
> author
> copyright
> QualityIcon
> Playlist: Playlist1
> 00:10 / 01:12
>
> There you go.  Pretty accessible I would have said.  By the way, these are
> all mentioned as buttons, although Wineyes' MSAA copying does not copy the
> control information.
>
> Note that I have not tested the site further, only the homepage, and I 
> have
> navigated round the video.
>
> All the best
> --
> Computer Room Services:
> the long cane for blind computer users.
> Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
> International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
> Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
> mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
> Email:  mailto:Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf 
> Of
> George Bell
> Sent: 21 February 2007 00:17
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: anyone test this site for me please?!
>
> So what exactly does Windows Eyes see, Steve?
>
> George.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Nutt
> Sent: 20 February 2007 11:53
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: anyone test this site for me please?!
>
> Hi Amro,
>
> JAWS 8 doesn't see it either, but Window-Eyes 6 does.
> Yippee!
>
> All the best
> --
> Computer Room Services: =20
> the long cane for blind computer users.
> Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
> International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
> Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
> mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
> Email:  mailto:Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk =20  =20
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Amro Bilal
> Sent: 20 February 2007 11:13
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: anyone test this site for me please?!
>
> Hi Alistair,
>
> Nothing on that page. My Jaws7.0 couldn't find any form fields, headings 
> nor
> links.
>
> Cheers,
> Amro
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Alistair" <allykelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:50 AM
> Subject: [access-uk] anyone test this site for me please?!
>
>
>> Hi folks,
>> Just tried to go onto this site:
>>
>> www.thomascookinspires.com
>>
>> I had to switch on flash and it appeared to play a
> introductory video with
>
>> sound but no sign of any links! Admittedly  I'm using a
> older version of=20
>> jfw with windows XP but rarely have had such a blank page,
> if anyone has=20
>> any success please let me know!  I should add that this
> site is supposed=20
>> to let you view on video your holiday destination and
> hotels, my wife=20
>> wanted to see where we are going in July! Thank you!
>>
>> alistair
>>
>> allykelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>
>> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
> link:-
>> **
> [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
>> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> ** and in the Subject line type
>> ** unsubscribe
>> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on
> the
>> ** immediately-following link:-
>> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]
>> ** or send a message, to
>> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>>
>>=20
>
> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
> link:-
> **
> [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>
>
>
> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
> link:-
> **
> [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>
>
> --=20
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.3/693 - Release
> Date: 19/02/2007 17:01
> =20
>
> --=20
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.3/693 - Release
> Date: 19/02/2007 17:01
> =20
> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>
>
>
> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
> 

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

Other related posts: