[access-uk] Re: anyone on yahoo

  • From: "Joe Hunter" <jjjgidlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:12:33 -0000

the number below isn't quite right, I phoned directories and gave me 020 7131 1000
I phone the above number and they where yahoo but because the groups that I am a member of were registed in the state they couldn't help me but they gave a number in the states and I could not get voice that was some type of voice recodnision system, anone else tried this way.
the number in the states is 001 866 722 3425
best of luck
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Summers" <asummers14@xxxxxxxxxxx>