[access-uk] Re: any other lists?

Damon, nothing startling here to share, but two suggestions.

First the blindness related bloggs, (and I am assuming its access tech
you are interested in as you've posted here.)

Blind Access Journal:
http://www.blindaccessjournal.com/

Blind Confidential:
http://blindconfidential.blogspot.com/

The Desert Skies:
http://thedesertskies.com/default.aspx

The Ranger Station:
http://therangerstation.blogspot.com/

For email lists, there is of course Tom laurimer's whitestick site
which lists a few at:
http://www.whitestick.co.uk/mail.html

A UK based list exists which discusses a lot of Apple Mac related
subjects plus a good deal else.     which is called techno-chat, but I
cannot for the find the sub info just now.

I'll be interested to see other's suggestions.

Cheers,
From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx