[access-uk] Re: antivirus

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:59:54 -0000

Hi Catherine.

www.malwarebytes.org. Download and install the free scanner, update the spyware database and perform a full scan.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 8:57 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: antivirus

I use Microsoft Security Essentials as well and no problems so far.
I'm not using anything for spyware (oh dear, good point, perhaps I
should think about that).

Catherine

On 11/2/10, Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Husna.

For what its worth, I use Microsoft Security Essentials for my antivirus
needs, and the free Malwarebytes Anti Malware scanner for dealing with
spyware although Security Essentials also has limited spyware removal
functionality. I've been using computers for yonks *smile*, and I haven't
once had a piece of spyware or a virus that the above combination hasn't
been able to take care of.

All the best, Ibrahim.