[access-uk] Re: alternative from itunes for programme for transferring music to the iphone

  • From: Terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 19:02:27 -0000

Hi

Would you share there method that you used, as there is so much out there on
google, it difficult to know which one to trust.

Thanks for any help.

Ps, can you only then transfer over ftp?  Or can you see the folders on the
iphone through explorer, and then copy and paste stuff over that way as
well.

Terry y

  _____