[access-uk] allofmymp3.com

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:10:49 +0100

Hi

I've asked about this before on some of the lists, is the site still active? I finally got my computer guy here this afternoon and he couldn't get on the site either using my computer, he did get on the online chemist site I'd had probs with but not the music download site. He's downloaded from them himself before to day and so does know about the site but couldn't get to it at all.

If anyone can get on it can they let me know, as if that's tjhe case, its my end with the problem. he did check my settings but they're fine.

Thanks

Trace