From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 4:59 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: allofmp3.com

Hi,

Maybe I'm missing something here but I'd like to try using xrost but I don't
know what it is.  I don't know what click and buy is either.  Neither of
them are mentioned on allofmp3.com as far as I've noticed.  Can anyone give
more info - what is xrost and how do I use it to top up at allofmp3?

Catherine