[access-uk] Re: allofmp3-alltunes etc

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:27:13 +0100

Hi Andy,

Yes, it does.  It even converts Audible files.  I haven't found a file to
beat it yet.  I must stress, it doesn't crack the DRM, it merely streams the
sound through Media Player to a fake sound card and records the output, but
you wouldn't know the quality difference.  It is fantastic!

All the best

Steve