[access-uk] Re: allofmp3 and an alternative

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:32:44 +0100

Hi Christopher,

No way.  Cdex can only convert unprotected files, which includes WMA, but
these are licence protected, so as far as my researches go, there is no
software out there that will convert protected WMA files to anything else
digitally.  Pele's method is OK, but you end up with an analogue recording,
and a decrease in quality.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,