[access-uk] Re: allofmp3 and an alternative

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:50:04 +0100

Yup, thing is that, I think sooner or later allofmp3 will be forced to shut so it seems a lot to have to do for something that mightn't be sticking around..

this is probably a stupid question but is there such a thing of a card that you can use as a visa or mastercard for example? if your bank uses visa, might it also use mastercard or would I have to use a different bank?

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Spring.flower

Might have loads of Aussie music on there too which would please me!!

Thanks

Trace who likes the Aussie soaps