[access-uk] Re: allofmp3 and an alternative

Hi Trace

I have tried Tesco, Tunetribe and 7digital.  they all have tracks in .WMA
format, which can be played by Windows media Player. I like them because you
pay as
you go for each track or album.  I don't know if the Milestone can play tracks
in this format.

the only snag is, and there had to be one, the WMA format.  I tend to use
Goldwave to convert them to .MP3 format, but this has to be done as a
recording, so
it takes time.

Another way round it is to use Windows Media Player to burn the tracks to CD.
This means you can then copy them to .MP3 format from the CD.

I am sorry if this sounds a little involved.  Let me know if you need any more
information.

Pele West