[access-uk] Re: all of mp3

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:26:34 +0100

Hi John,

I haven't used the program you are using. Are you ripping cd tracks, then encoding them to mp3 format?

If so, then taking in to account certain access issues surrounding the track and file lists, which are none standard controls with regards to accessibility, you need to use your screen readers' mouse keys, then ezcda extractor is still a fine program. If you don't want to use the built-in encoders, you can use external encoders.

If i've got it wrong, because I am surmising a little, let me know.

Best,

Joe

At 15:10 15/08/2006 +0100, you wrote:
Hi list wonder which encoding people use on the allow mp3 website. there is a choice of seventeen I think. I changed my one and if I make a copy easy cd creator will not do it as regards copying. thanks.