[access-uk] Re: alarm systems with speech:

  • From: "jim o'brien" <jim.taggart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:09:54 -0000

thanks amro. as always a mind of info.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amro Bilal
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:03 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: alarm systems with speech:

  Hi Jim,

  As well as consulting Steve about it, you can visit the Sentico homepage at

  http://www.smartsecurity.co.uk/index.htm

  I was just reading about this system yesterday and it sounds very good and
accessible too! On their site they have most the info you'd need and a short
interview that you can listen to.

  Have fun reading!
  Amro