[access-uk] Re: advice required regarding up-to-date information on hotpoint washing machine instruction manuals in alternative formats

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 22:45:26 +0100

I just put bump ons by the ones I want!

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:39 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: advice required regarding up-to-date information on hotpoint washing machine instruction manuals in alternative formats

I would agree and that is why reading Braille is so useful.

That being said, the hot points I have seen had both a temperature dial and
a program dial, with some having a spin dial.

Personally I have little need to ever use more than 2 or 3 programs and I
would think that would be the same for many washer users. It may therefore
not be necessary to have the Braille right by the machine if you really
can't get it.

You could even go through the manual and braille a short 2 page document
giving the order of the programs in terms of how many clicks round they are.

Regards

Graham
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>