[access-uk] Re: advice re playing ogg files

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:36:39 +0100

Hi Amro.

I don't remember seeing ogg support amongst the list of supported file formats,
but there was a new firmware release recently so that may have been one of the
improvements.  Definatly, the VR stream is good value at £190 or there abouts,
but the BookSense definatly supports vorbis amongst a half dozen other file
formats besides mp3.  This is because the BS is a windows mobile powered device
and has a pretty hefty processor.

All the best, Ibrahim.