[access-uk] Re: advice re playing ogg files

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:57:09 +0100

Sandra's right.

Taken from the Version 3 manual:

" Talking Book formats: DAISY 2, 2.02 , NISO Z39.86 2002,/2005, NIMAS 1.1
" Audio Codecs: AMR-WB+, Audible.com Format 4, Flac, OGG Vorbis, MP3, MPEG2, Speex, Wav ADPCM, Wav P.C.M, WMA 9. " File types: 3gp, aa, brf, flac, html, mp2, mp3, mpg, ogg, rtf, spx, txt, wav, wma, xml " Text-to-Speech: Nuance Vocalizer T for Mobile " Voice Recording: Mono encoded in AMR-WB+ (.3GP files) " Encoding: 16-bit samples at a sampling rate of 25,600Hz with a bit rate of 20.8kbps
" DRM: 2002 PDTB1 (so-called I.P.P.) and 2006 PDTB2

Hope that helps.

Victor has my vote here and I'm not about to change now for something (perhaps) better!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx