[access-uk] Re: advice re playing ogg files

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:17:08 +0100

Thanks for that David. I must say, they buried the information pretty deep, I read the spiel about the stream which described many of its features, and as I said before, they only mentioned mp3 and DAISY.

Anyway, I'm glad you told me, the Stream is now back on my possible shopping list.

Ted

David Bailes wrote:
Hi Ted,

If you go to the documentation page for the victor stream at:
http://www.humanware.com/en-canada/support/vr_stream_documentation

then open the User Guide version 3.0 (html), in the Technical Specs section,
then ogg is listed both under Audio Codecs, and file types,

David.