[access-uk] Re: advice on reasonably priced accessible TVS with freeview required please.

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:27:09 -0000

I would be surprised if there wasn't a communal television aereal in that complex. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 10:16 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: advice on reasonably priced accessible TVS with freeview required please.

You will need an aerial so, if you can't have one fitted, you won't get it. (There may be internal arils that are good enough, but I would doubt that one ...)

It's a shame you can't have digital though because, as totals, Mike and I get far more out of TV with the audio description, in fact some programmes these days are just "out" without it and in other cases you realise just how much you've been missing ...

Hope something works out for you.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx