[access-uk] Re: advice needed on the best free program to open MP4 files

Hi John,

In answer to your question, I'd really like to be able to
watch the video as I have some residual vision.  However I
will remember what you've said regarding  YouTube  encase I
need to extract the audio in the future.  Although the links
I was referring to are not YouTube links, so I am not sure
if the audio extraction method you suggest would work,
although I may try it after I've watched the videos.

Alexander Shannon