[access-uk] Re: adobe reader 6

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:13:22 -0000

Oh thanks for that tip, i used to do this before, i don't know why i didn't
think of it this time although it is a longer way of doing it and then you
have to delete the previous copy but it does the trick, i can at least
understand what i'm reading. also do you know why i can't read pdf documents
on the internet? every time i try to open it, i just get a blanck document.

thanks, Husna