[access-uk] Re: action for blind people hotels

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:21:37 +0100

Steve,

I trust I'm not being included in the Backstabbing allogation?

I'm posting to a public list and the fact is that 2 years back I'd terrible
trouble as did others getting onto VIGEN.

In any case, folks Steve has kindly provided his email address so if you
have issues with VIGEN that the moderators arent' addressing to your
satisfaction he's obviously willing to help out.  Having known Steve on and
off for several years now I know if you contact Steve directly he will do
his best for you.

Now lets get back to this lists purpose and if you've got them.... Smoke
them!  <smiles>

Regards,
Barry.