To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 1:24 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: action for blind people hotels

In what way Ian?

Are the guys over there still not approving subscription requests in a
decent time?

If so perhaps it's time to create an alternative list to it? I have had in
the past, (around 2 years ago), a terrible time getting a hold of the
moderators to get onto the list myself. I would have hoped after the
complaining I did to Steve Dryden that would have been sorted long before
now.
Barry.