[access-uk] Re: action for blind people employment officers

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:05:33 +0100

I know employers see disabled person first, employeee after when dealing
with blind or other disabled people when interviewing.  If you don't' look
right, you are screwed.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barbara Wilson
Sent: 30 July 2009 17:52
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: action for blind people employment officers

No Tony there are many, but it is very hard to get a start and when you have
something like a degree and know you are skilled, it can become very
disheartening when you constantly get turned down and without having a chip
on your shoulder, you are fairly sure it is your disability which is the
main reason for the rejections.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046