[access-uk] Re: [access-up] page file question in windows 7

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 14:40:51 +0100

Hi,

Do this.

1  Hit win-key plus Pause to access the System properties.
2.  Activate Advanced System Settings.
3.  Activate the first Settings button on the page that comes up.
4.  Ctrl Tab across to the Advanced tab and activate the Change button.
5.  Untick the box to auto manage paging file for all drives.
6.  Select C and change the radio button to Custum.
7.  Enter the initial and maximum to 4096 if you have 2GB.

You can now OK out of all the screens.  You may need to reboot.

Regards,
Barry.

database 6085 (20110501) __________