[access-uk] Re: accessing email from my mobile

  • From: "kev lyon" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:50:33 -0000

hi jackie, it's only a couple months old, but it's not originally from
vodafone. it was sim  free, and was used by a friend on orange for a couple of
months before i got it. so it very likely that the required upto date settings
are indeed missing. i asked the woman i spoke too at customer services if i
need to be sent upto date information and she just gave me the everythings
available under vodafone live at our website blurb. which in my case is totally
useless! as the required settings are not on my phone at all it seems. so as
you say, i need my local store, or custoemr services to send me the settings. i
did email them also after i spoke to that woman, but i don't expect a reply
this side of christmas! smile.
-kevin-
"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become
superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman
email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx