[access-uk] Re: accessible html forms

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:33:16 -0000

It becomes a problem when you get questions longer than "Your age?" for
instance.

Our particular issue surrounds a question that read something like "If
you answered no to the above question, then ..."

WE're trying to think of editorial solutions around this but it seems
bound up in the access issues.

...Damon