To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 6:19 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: accessible firewall

Hi Graham,
I've been using Look and Stop for some months now and so far I've had no problems with it at all. The permissions dialogue is a hundred per cent accessible with only two buttons, block or authorise. I was also able to add a rule to allow my time synchronization program to access the internet without any difficulty. There is a thirty day trial if you want to suss it out before committing yourself but I don't seem to have picked up any nasties since I've been using it so it might be worth looking at.

cheers,
Sandra.