[access-uk] Re: accessible bible

  • From: "Stephenson, Phil" <phil.stephenson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:47:22 +0100

Doris, this is useful but having checked out the links I note that none
of them give access to the NIV....I use www.biblegateway.com a lot but
obviously you need to be online to do this...are you aware of other non
web-based versions that give access to the likes of the NIV etc?

Cheers,

Phil

-----
Phil Stephenson