[access-uk] Re: accessible MP3 player

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:01:44 +0100

I've got a cheap £39 1meg mp3/fm radio/memory stick that my pc recognises as a removable drive G. I just copy and paste files and MP3's using Windows Explorer. It charges via mains charger or USB lead. The headphones are a bit naff, the battery life isn't great and I can't operate the radio without sighted assistance, but it suits me fine as an MP3 player. If anyone's interested, the next time someone with eyes is around, I'll find out the make and model.

Regards

Barry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>