From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Husna Begum
Sent: 26 July 2006 18:39
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] accessible MP3 player

Hi

we just bought a sony MP3 player from Argos but it seems quite complicated to
transfer music and audio to the player from the computer as you have to first
transfer the stuff you want to some thing called my library in the sonic stage
player. does any one know of an accessible and easy to use mp3 player that you
can get from the shops? what I want to be able to do is just copy the stuff
e.g. music I want from my computer to the mp3 player by using the windows
copying operation rather than having to use a proprietary program such as the
stage player. some recommendations will be welcome, jaws
6 windows xp.

Thanks,
Husna