[access-uk] Re: accessible MP3 player

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:37:32 +0100

Can you not use Windows explorer to transfer the MP3 files to your player? Just a suggestion.

Husna Begum wrote:

Hi

we just bought a sony MP3 player from Argos but it seems quite complicated
to transfer music and audio to the player from the computer as you have to
first transfer the stuff you want to some thing called my library in the
sonic stage player. does any one know of an accessible and easy to use mp3
player that you can get from the shops? what I want to be able to do is just
copy the stuff e.g. music I want from my computer to the mp3 player by using
the windows copying operation rather than having to use a proprietary
program such as the stage player. some recommendations will be welcome, jaws
6 windows xp.

Thanks,
Husna