[access-uk] Re: accessibility of cash machines was Re: Re: Fw: Disabled People and Chip and Pin

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:35:54 +0100

Grahm, you appear not to have read my previous post. There I was talking about
ATMs with in-built speech and where the numeric keypad on the machine is used
for accessing all menu items.  If I can track the link down where this is
demonstrated I'll post the link in another message.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx