[access-uk] Re: access to work anyone?

  • From: "Graham Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 20:01:00 +0100

Ican't answer  yout question regarding being self employed, but I have used
Access to Work for a number of years and one thing I have learnt is that the
quality of assessment can be very poor indeed.  You wopuld be better
estab;ishing what equipment you need first, by using support like this list,
then speaking to the assessor.  Personally I feel the assesors get money for
old rope, but then I am a cynical old sod these days and not getting any
sweeter with the passing years.

I would be interestd to know how you get on as a self employed user of access
to work though.

Graham Lewis
Co-ordinator, CDSAP.