[access-uk] access to info from hospital

  • From: "Hazel & Kim Darvell" <darvell1181@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access u k" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:06:01 -0000

Morning to all
Apologies if this has been a topic before we joined the group.
I would like any feedback on this issue.
We are having some problems with our local hospital who say they cannot
interface their computer system to enable us to have emailed appointments.
They have offered text message reminders but for personal reasons this is not a
option.
Has anyone else had this problem and how did you overcome it.

Thanks in advance
Hazel & KimBuying a scanner is not possible at the moment .